Monday 14 September 2015

Square Snaps: Polaroid Prints!



 Hello everyone! Today I thought I'd talk about a website I've ordered from twice now and that website is Square Snaps. I decided I wanted to get some pictures printed but in a polaroid style rather than regular 4"x6" photos and after a spot of research this seemed to be the best value website I could find. You get 27 prints for £9.99 and then its 37p for every extra one you want and you get free delivery as well. You don't realise how many 27 is until you're trawling through your instagram trying to find 2 extra pictures to make up the numbers (you can use a mixture of photos from your instagram or your computer).
The prints arrive really quickly (about 2 days) and they come in this gorgeous shiny silver packaging which is a nice touch. The prints are also really great quality. The paper they're printed on is thick and not too shiny but not too matte either. The brightest photos work the best but I also like how darker ones look because they look like they could be taken on an actual polaroid camera. I love having photos printed so much, I can't wait to put them on my cork board in my new uni room; I also think they would be great for scrapbooking, or just to keep for the memories. 
I really recommend Square Snaps if you want some cute polaroid prints in your life! Oh and you can also get mini ones which look absolutely adorable and I really, really want some. 
Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love,


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this style of photo, I got some similar ones printed last year from Firebox :) I'm in need of getting some more done, so I'll definitely check out this site too!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete