Tuesday 12 May 2015

H&M Summer Haul

Hi everyone! Today I thought I'd do a haul because I haven't done one in aaaggesss which is weird considering I never stop shopping. My last one was probably my New York haul which was last August so I don't know what's gone on there. I've been buying really summery things recently, particularly from H&M so thought I'd show you them today. I'm not going to bother trying to link them to the H&M website because, as I've said a million times before, the website is absolute dog shite. On with the post!
Sandals - £19.99 
I think they were £19.99 anyway. As soon as I saw them in store I knew I wanted to get these for summer. I love the platform because I like having that extra bit of height and especially with bare legs I feel like it'll make them look longer and I might be less self conscious. I like my shoes to be really chunky and where a lot of sandals tend to be more slinky and small these are definitely not and I can't wait to wear them on holiday and when it's hot enough in the UK. 

 Lace Shorts - £14.99
I'm not actually a massive fan of shorts. I used to be very into the whole shorts over tights thing but I haven't worn them for a looooong time. They always tend to be quite short (duh) and my legs are the biggest part of my body so sometimes they don't look great. However these are high waisted so are a bit more flattering and actually fit around my waist (hallefrickinlujah). I feel a bit unsure of wearing these bare legged in England because they are short but for holidaying abroad I'll hopefully feel a bit more confident. 
 High Necked Vest Top- £7.99
You can't go wrong with a black vest top and I'm obsessed with this kind of neckline at the moment. I want every top to have this neckline from now on please and thank you. 
 Bikini top and bottoms - £3.99 each
I've bought a bikini! And not a last minute panic buy a week before I go on holiday. I really like the long line style of the top and the little straps that cross over at the back and the fact that it's slightly padded. The bottoms are very small which kind of concerns me but, I'll be on holiday so who cares. I'm also suuuuppper impressed with the price. £3.99 each is so much cheaper than bikinis I'd been looking at on Asos and Toshop. I love this bikini so much that I also bought it in white! 
damn that label sticking out of the bottoms!
While I would usually stay away from white bikinis because white plus water equals see through the fabric of this is thick and waffle-y and doesn't look like it's going to go transparent the minute I step in the sea.

Can I just say how hard it was taking photographs of black and white things in blinding sunshine, I am aware these photos aren't the best but what can you do. Other than that thanks for stopping by! Lots of love, 

4 comments:

  1. Love the black bikini its so different! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm actually looking forward to wearing a bikini! Annie xx

      Delete
  2. Those bikini's are gorgeous!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with them! I wish they came in even more colours :) Annie xx

      Delete