Sunday 1 March 2015

First Impressions: Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick in Keep It Classy



Hi everybody. I actually already did a review of this lipstick in the colour Berry Much a while ago and it's ended being one of my most popular posts so when I picked this shade up yesterday I decided to do a first impressions post since I never see anyone talking about this particular colour. I don't know why but I've literally not heard anyone mention this shade in blog posts or on youtube which is weird because I think it's such an interesting and unusual colour and unlike any other lipstick I own. It's really hard to explain . It's sort of a very pinky plum? That's the only way I can think to describe it. Part of me wants to call it a nude when it's not. But it is. D'ya feel? It's quite dark but not too scary or bold so I feel like most people could get away with a colour like this because it's quite subtle. In a not subtle way. Am I making any sense right now? If you've read my other review you'll know how much I already love the formula of these. They're matte without being drying and last for ages and I actually think I prefer how these look as the day goes along. I rate these so highly, I have four from the range now and they are some of my favourites among my lipstick collection and definitely one of my favourites from the drugstore.  Let me know if you've tried these in the comments below and hopefully see you again soon! Lots of love,

4 comments: