Friday 27 February 2015

Review: Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser

If you read my not-so favourable review of the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel you'll know that I mentioned a new cleanser that was a fraction of the price and was serving me much better. The cleanser in question was this Superdrug cleanser which comes in at £4.99. I bought it because it's for normal to dry skin and I was suffering with really dry skin (stop going on about it already) so I thought I'd give it a try since I was desperate. It comes out as a thick creamy texture which you massage on to dry skin then take off with a warm cloth. It smells like sun cream which isn't a big deal but might be worth mentioning. Since using this my dryness problem has seemingly disappeared. My skin is much smoother and foundation is going on like it used to. I don't tend to get big blemishes or anything like that so I can't comment on how it works for acne or spots but I have noticed how much less red my skin is. Usually after cleansing my skin is quite red especially on the cheeks however when I remove this with a hot flannel or muslin cloth it looks much more evenly toned and not angry in anyway which is something I'm really pleased about. I use this morning and night and I'm so happy with the results especially considering how cheap it is. You also get a lot in the tube so it's even better value for money. There are a few more products in this range which I would like to try, they all come in under the £5 mark I think which is amazing. 
Have you tried anything from this range? Let me know in the comments!
Lots of love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment