Monday 2 February 2015

How I use Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm


 A bit of a beauty blogger favourite comes in the form of the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip balm which I willingly jumped on the band wagon of. It has a very thick consistency and is matte, which is unusual for a lip balm which tend to leave a slight gloss to the lips. I find this product can be used in a few different ways. 
The first way, and the way I hear most people talking about, is using it as an overnight balm because of it's thick, moisturising nature. It sits on the lips for a long time so lasts all night. However this isn't my favourite use for this lip balm. One way I do like to use it is to put a generous layer on whilst I'm putting my makeup on. Then once I'm done with my makeup I use a tissue to wipe the product off my lips. Not only does this get rid of any foundation or concealer that got on your lips during makeup application it also rids the lips of any dryness so applying lipstick is much nicer. My favourite way to use this product however is to dab the lightest layer over the top of matte lipstick. Because the lip balm is matte it doesn't change the look or the formula of the lipstick. It makes matte lipstick much less drying on the lips but doesn't compromise the longevity of the lipstick. I pretty much only wear matte lipstick and using this trick means I can wear it for work and not worry about getting dry lips. 

Let me know in the comments if you have any other ways of using this product :)
Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment