Thursday 30 October 2014

Ren Radiance Gift Set Review



Hello everyone and welcome to another review! About a week after running out of my Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm my skin went severely downhill and the beauty section of bigger Marks and Spencers' is a dangerous place. They have Nuxe, Stila, Korres and loads more including Ren. I've wanted the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask for ages but always resisted because of the £30 price tag. But this tin had a full size mask as well as a mini Micro Polish Cleanser, Satin Perfection BB Cream and a sachet of their Resurfacing AHA Concentrate all for £30. This deal coupled with my desperation led to a rather naughty purchase.

Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask: I put this on every Sunday as a way to start off the next week with a fresh face. It's slightly tingly and smells very citrusy. I can't see changes immediately after using it but my skin always looks clear and calm the morning after. My skin has calmed down so much since using this and changing nothing else in my routine. I had lots of under the skin bumps which have gone and my skin finally feels normal again. Yay!

Micro Polish Cleanser: This cleanser is meant to be used 2-3 times a week probably because of it's exfoliating qualities; it's packed with little beads and has quite a rough texture. I forget to use this that often but when I do my skin feels so soft and I just wish I could get into the habit of using it more often.

Satin Perfection BB Cream in Light Medium: I haven't actually used this because a) I am not big on BB creams because I like a foundation with more coverage and b) I think the colour is slightly too dark.

Resurfacing AHA Concentrate: This costs £30 for 30ml so you only get a tiny sachet (which I used and threw away) and while it was lovely to use for the couple of days it lasted I didn't notice any dramatic changes and my skin hasn't got any worse since finishing it. Maybe prolonged use is the key.

I think this would make a great gift for skincare lovers or a treat to yourself as I can really recommend 2 out of the 4 products you get in this set. Plus it comes in a tin and who doesn't love a tin.
Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment