Tuesday 28 October 2014

Lust List #1

Untitled #18




Hello all and welcome to another post in which I lust after makeup and clothes I can't really afford (my life in one sentence). I hope you enjoy!

Jewellery:  If you can't tell by the above picture and previous blog posts, I love delicate and fine jewellery, particularly rings and 'hand jewellery'. It's my (not particularly successful) way of disguising my man hands. Asos have such a wide range of rings at reasonable prices and the hand harness is something I really want to try for the boho vibe it gives.
Trousers: As someone who has to wear black for work I am always looking for black trousers and as someone who loves to wear black that is totally fine with me. Black trousers go with everything and I think everyone should have a pair in their wardrobe. However in an attempt to switch things up (but not that much) I think I'd get a lot of wear out of a grey pair. Both the trousers are from Topshop so, expensive but gorgeous.
Nail Varnish: If I had it my way I would wear autumn nail colours all year round. Essie's Bordeaux is a stunning dark burgundy and After School Boy Blazer is a definite blogger favourite and is currently on Fragrance Direct for £2.49 so I may have to place an order before it gets snapped up. 
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers: I'm getting pretty sick of stealing my sister's eyelash curlers to be honest and I'd finally like a pair of my own. 
Dark Red Lipstick: I mentioned in my last post that I was looking for a pure dark red lipstick without any plum or berry undertones and Mac's Diva and Nars Audacious lipstick in Olivia look to be the perfect fit however I'd need to swatch them first before taking the twenty four pound plunge.
The Virtual Domination Palette: I saved the best til last. Have you ever seen anything more beautiful? The Virtual Domination Palette from Nars is exclusive to Space NK, it features two limited edition blushers and the ever popular Deep Throat blusher plus a highlighter and Laguna bronzer and it is per-fec-tion. It comes in at £45 which is rather hefty but that's what perfection costs I guess. 

Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment