Saturday 18 October 2014

Face of the Day #7




 Hi everyone! Sorry about my recent absence. Work has been very busy and all that jazz. Anyway I did this makeup look yesterday and really liked how it turned out so I tried it again today to photograph it for my blog aaaaaand it looks no way near as good and has also photographed terribly. But I figured I'd show you anyway just so I could get something up on here. The main focus in this look is the eyes, I wanted to get a wearable brown smokey eye for the day that looked sultry and grungey. After putting MAC's Sable all over the lid I then put the Rimmel Shadow stick through the crease. I did a thin line of liquid liner close to my lashline then I went over the liner with Sable again to make the liquid liner much less defined and more smokey. I kept going over this until I had a good intensity. I absolutely piled on the mascara and finished my face off with my usual routine except for a new addition which is Nars Laguna and I am totally in love with it.
Sorry this post is a bit shite but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. Lovely look! Really want to try the Nars foundation x

    http://xxchloescloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it, it's amazing! Thank you xx

      Delete