Friday 18 July 2014

New York Wishlist!

Untitled #16





Oww gaawwddd here I am once again feeling guilty for not blogging enough. lol soz.
Anyway at the end of July I will be going to New York and I could not be more excited. Mainly to be in the most amazing city in the world but also.... the makeup. The drugstores. SEPHORA. I decided to make a (not so) little wishlist of just some of the products I hope to find while I'm out there. I'm convinced I'll end up buying much more and probably won't get everything on this list but it's making me so excited that I don't even care. Goodbye savings.
I'm not going to bore you by writing about everything I want to get so I decided to just mentioned a few key things that I'm most looking forward to getting my grubby mitts on. 
Tarte: Tarte is absolutely everywhere at the moment but is still a bit of a pain to get in the U.K. There are so many products which sound super interesting but the ones I really want to get are one of the Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blushes, the Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation and the Sculptor Contouring Slenderizer (which is in the colour Park Avenue Princess, so clearly it's meant to be). 
Bite Beauty: You know that thing where you've never heard a word before and then suddenly you hear it everywhere? Well that happened to me with this brand. I love the packaging and I really want to try one of their lipsticks because it seems like they have a lot of really nice shades to chose from.
I'm also really excited for the drugstores to try brands we can't get here (Milani, Almay etc) and also products that are yet to arrive in the U.K such as the Maybelline Elixirs and the Revlon lip stains. 
I'm gonna stop now so this doesn't get too long but thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon! P.S. That is not me making any kind of promise to blog more regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment