Tuesday 1 July 2014

A Few June Favourites

It's time for another favourites post ladies and gentlemen! Keep on reading to find out more!
When I am out and about during the day touch-ups are a must. I go on my break at work and take a look in the mirror and realise I have looked customers and colleagues in the face with some kind of oil spill going on around my t-zone. Enter my new do it all brush. Its compact so is perfect for whatever bag size I go for, it blends in concealer/foundation really well (even if it is rather big for the nooks and crannys of the face) and it is also really good for applying powder. Now you know why it looks so gross and dirty. It does everything I need it to, namely making me look acceptable to face the world.   
Next time I say something negative about Miss Selfridge will someone remind me that I have featured two Miss Selfridge items in my last two favourites posts. Also both coin necklaces? God, get a bit of variety, Annie. I actually bought this necklace for my friend for her birthday (because I buy people presents based on what I like for some reason) but I ended up really wanting it for myself so I went out and bought another one. Oh well. I think it's really classy and pretty and it's not too delicate but it's also not a statement necklace. It's a nice inbetween. 
I'm sure you've all heard so much about this powder and I'm here to report that the hype is real. There's something about the way it looks on the skin that is so gorgeous. It's really natural looking and not over the top at all. Just a top notch bronzer.

Sorry there aren't many favourites this month but these posts could get seriously long if I featured as many products as people do in youtube videos etc. Anyway thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back soon. Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment