Friday 13 June 2014

Review: Denman Shower Brush



Hello everyone! Today I am reviewing a brush. A brush. Well it's not a review as such, I just really wanted to mention it because it's so good. I bought it because I get really paranoid about not getting the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair and I thought this might be a great way to speed up my showering time. And let me tell you it works. It glides through the hair like nobody's business. It's great at distributing product into the hair, getting product out of the hair and detangling your hair when you get out of the shower. Now a little bit of story time; I was at work (where we sell these brushes) and I was telling a woman about how much I love this brush because she was saying she gets knotty hair when it's wet. Then this other woman came up to us and said that she'd been using this brush for 14 years and swears by it. The handle had finally broken on hers and she'd come in to buy a new one that day. So don't just take my word for it, take the random woman who I met at work's word for it. 
Thanks for reading this ode to a hairbrush! Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment