Wednesday 19 March 2014

Face of the Day #3




A hearty good afternoon to you! I have a face of the day today because I bought this new Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in Rumor Has It and I LOVE it. When I first saw these in Boots I thought they looked cheap (which they are but that's beside the point) and it seemed like Rimmel had just banged out a lip crayon because all the other brands were doing it but it's so good! The colour is a bright fuchsia pink but it's not so bright that it's scary to wear. It also lasts a really long time but when it does fade it leaves a really nice colour. I couldn't wait to talk about it here on my blog because I think it needs saying. I did a sort of matte brown smokey eye today (apart from Stila Kitten but that goes without saying) using The Body Shop Honey Bronzer and this Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Crushed Walnut which I quite liked because it wasn't too over the top for day wear. This Max Factor foundation has been my go to foundation since I bought it a few weeks ago. It's something I can put on in the morning and not worry about all day. I kind of didn't realise how much I loved it until I started writing this post. I don't even feel the need to powder up in the middle of the day. Score! I went easy on the cheeks because I knew I was going a bit brighter on the lips.
Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love,



No comments:

Post a Comment